Monday, October 31, 2011

Giddy Up!



For Halloween, the US Embassy here in Paris held a treat or treat. I helped set up the little party and was able to meet a few people. Boston loved dressing up as a cowboy. We didn’t really think to come prepared with a costume, but after a trip to the toy store (not many costumes are sold here) and borrowing a hat and bandana from a friend, we were golden.

I was worried that we wouldn’t be able to bring the gun in since we had to go through security, but the gentleman at the entrance said after its inspection, “well, if we take it away, then no one will know he’s a cowboy.” He made a great point. We taught Boston to say, ‘trick or treat’ as we walked around to all the offices and to also say, ‘howdy’.

He still wants to put on his holster every day. I’m loving it. Now to find him a horse.

3 comments:

janet said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it. Miss you guys so much.

Amber C said...

He is soooo CUTE! I love it. Miss talking to you. Hope you are still enjoying the adventure. Love, Amber

Kim said...

OH my goodness he is so adorable. I showed my friends at work how cute my little nephew is!