Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Daily Commute



8 comments:

Laura & Tyson said...

That is so cool!

Harley King said...

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G

I love how you almost pegged bag boy. I thought you were going to get into a head on with the car @ 4:19.

I still don't understand how you get across the river.

Why would anyone ever visit DC when they can just watch your bike cam movies? Legit.

DC Diva said...

SO cool! I love seeing all the sites while "riding" with you. I want your commute.

Unknown said...

Coolest. Video. Ever. I watched it 8 times.

mcmark said...

superior soundtrack my friend.

BradJane said...

fun ride. does this remind anyone else of the start to The Naked Gun?

Brady said...

I watched it 9 times. It got better every time. You are a wizard on that bicycle.

eric said...

Thanks for the feedback. This clip was just a rough draft. I've got some more ideas for a better video. So stay tuned.