Hey Tanner look, it's EraCrane. Let's go ride up some mountains. Down hill rules!!
welcome to the blogging world! i will like you on mine: wendywking@blogspot.com p.s. when are you coming to visit us?
I am glad you are a blogger. It will be fun to keep up with you and crazy Eric. I hope he doesn't pull any parts off his new bike!
Hey, also I would love to get a copy of your cruise pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Tanner look, it's EraCrane. Let's go ride up some mountains. Down hill rules!!
welcome to the blogging world! i will like you on mine: wendywking@blogspot.com p.s. when are you coming to visit us?
I am glad you are a blogger. It will be fun to keep up with you and crazy Eric. I hope he doesn't pull any parts off his new bike!
Hey, also I would love to get a copy of your cruise pictures!
Post a Comment